#12 HOW TO HANDLE STRESS AND FIND EMOTIONAL CENTER DURING A GLOBAL PANDEMIC
Welcome to 12th episode of Confidence Rockstar Podcast.
We’re living in unprecedented times. This global pandemic affects the world before our eyes. The situation changes daily and no one knows what tomorrow brings. That creates a lot of fear, anxiety and stress.
How can we find emotional center during this time of global pandemic?
How can we remain calm, positive and productive?
How can we handle stress and reduce fear?
In this podcast, I’ll share with you 6 things on how to make it happen.
Here are some of the highlights of this episode:
- #1 Make a Decision to remain centred in the middle of chaos, become an emotional manager for yourself and the ones around you
- #2 Turn off the news, switch off from negative.fm station
- #3 Morning routine that makes you feel calm, grounded and productive
- #4 Change your focus – what you focus on expands, and like a magnet – you’ll attract more of it
- #5 Spend Quality time with your loved ones
- #6 Boost your immune system – treat your body as your temple, now it’s more important than ever
Have you subscribed to my podcast yet? I’m not, I would love you to do that. I’ll be sharing confidence golden nuggets and invite awesome guests for you, so you don’t want to miss an episode.
And if you enjoy the show, I would love you to leave me a review on iTunes. Reviews help people find my podcast. Just click “Listen on Apple Podcasts”, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and leave a comment what you think about this show. Thank you very much.
And tell your friend about this Confidence Rockstar Podcast.
Links from the show:
Connect with the host Alex Grzybek:
FACEBOOK: Alex Grzybek
FACEBOOK GROUP: Confidence Rockstar
LINKEDIN: Alex Grzybek